Human Resource and Payroll: Manages the human resource, training, payroll records for the firm:
- Management Reports: Provides all the necessary reports for management, audit, compliance and operational requirements. Required by the management to assess the performance of the organization and allow for faster decision-making.
- Accounting Reports: To obtain information on the financial position, operational performance and economic activities of the business.
- Financial Reports: To determine the financial condition of an organization as required by shareholders, creditors and government units.
- Management Control Reports: To utilise budgets, cost centre reports, scenario reports etc. for controlling activities.
- Other decision support financial reports (e.g., Receivables, Payables, Cost Centre Reports, Ratio Analysis, Cash Flow, Funds Flow, Exceptional Reports)
- HR monitoring reports
- Case Management statistics reports